Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Highs and Lows

I woke up pretty grumpy this morning. I think I ate too much sugar yesterday and was experiencing a "low". My apologies to my coworkers, my students and to my family and friends.

I would like to thank Adam (a very insightful student) for providing me with a ton of synonyms for the word ornery, Matt for rushing to my rescue, my father-in-law, Dave, for fixing my leaking dishwasher, my mom-in-law, Marie, for the hug, my best friend, Melissa, for helping me pick flooring amongst the chaos, to my dad for just dropping by after I used the mother of all swear words on the phone, to my children for playing outside while I cried and to my husband for coming home early just cuz...

Holy crap, when it rains, it pours! My hope is I am just menopausal and this craziness will pass...

On a lighter note, I am super excited (and nervous) to teach Dax's art class tomorrow! Seriously though, The House of Usher and The Scream for 8 year olds???

No comments:

Post a Comment