Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Jace!

I just love this little boy. He is so funny and sweet. There is nothing like walking through the door and having him run up, put his arms around my neck, and give me a big squeeze.

Dax had to convince Jace to lick one of the beaters after mixing the cake batter. He really prefers to lick it after I have whipped potatoes.


Just take the dang picture mom so I can open my presents!


Jace requested a "Monster Truck" cake. This is the best I could do to recreate Gravedigger. Thankfully, he knew what it was and was pretty excited about it.


Blowing out the candles!

I really enjoy having family come over to celebrate birthdays. Although it's cramped and there's a whole lot of noise, when it's all said and done, I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures! And great job on the Monster Truck Cake - I'm very impressed!!

    ReplyDelete