I am sure every woman would agree...
If I am over the age of 40 and do not want any more children, why do I still have to suffer through bleeding, zits, mood swings, cramping, bloating, and everything else associated with "the cycle"? Why do I have to wait another 10+ years, just to go through ANOTHER long, drawn out and friendly reminder that I am a woman, only to retire and die... lonely?
Why hasn't some smart woman invented the "switch"? I WANT TO KNOW!!
Thankfully, I have a full bag of chips and a diet soda tonight... or else.
Jenn
ReplyDeleteThat was so on....I having shots every month till I die suffer like I start everything ..over and over I will never get to the end of this and its every three weeks. with no end in sight. I will be getting shots as long as I can remember to get them. after the shot I feel like I am having a monthly for two days then I start the old lady stuff...WHY WHY isn't there a fix???