I don't snack like I used to but every once in a while I will get a craving (usually for something salty) and I will let myself take unrestrained pleasure in eating until I burst. Yesterday I was doing some grocery shopping and bought a bag of ruffled sour cream and onion chips. I was so looking forward to getting the kids to bed, cracking a diet cherry Pepsi and indulging. This brought to mind...
Pet Peeve #18 - Snacks (or lack of them)
One draw back to having 3 "sneaky" males in the house... the snacks don't last long. Silly me opened the bag this afternoon and gave my boys a few chips with their lunch. What I didn't know is they never made it back to the cupboard! Gone. All of them. I can't even find the empty bag. Seriously? So here I sit, a little pissed off, and nothing to cure my craving.
Pet Peeve #18 - Snacks (or lack of them)
One draw back to having 3 "sneaky" males in the house... the snacks don't last long. Silly me opened the bag this afternoon and gave my boys a few chips with their lunch. What I didn't know is they never made it back to the cupboard! Gone. All of them. I can't even find the empty bag. Seriously? So here I sit, a little pissed off, and nothing to cure my craving.
That totally sucks! I always get a "salt" craving and it would annoy the crap out of me if there wasn't anything salty to eat, especially if someone else had polished off something like chips!
ReplyDeleteOh, that is not good at all! I am with you on snacking, it is a good, good thing. Sadly though, I must admit, there have been more times that Steve has gone to get something he thought he hid, but I found than the opposite - maybe because my family knows the wrath that will follow if anyone messes with my snacks!
ReplyDelete