Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

And so it begins...

I am looking forward to another event filled year. My first resolution will be to get this blog up and going again. I have taken a couple of months off and have come to realize how important it is for me to keep this up to date. I haven't taken many pictures, I have forgotten some of the very cute things my kids have said and done, and my family and friends have missed being an indirect part of my life. Even though some days it was like pulling teeth to think of something to write about, I honestly miss it.

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm so excited!! I was so giddy when I saw you had blogged again on my blog list!! Miss you while you were gone but very glad you'll be back!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you are blogging again, and I love your new layout/backdrop for your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm glad you're doing this again, Jenn. I find that blogging helps me appreciate the good things in life and it is so fun to go back and see all the things I would've otherwise forgotten.

    Happy blogging! Oh, and like Jeremy, I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete