I read the first couple of chapters of this book over and over before it finally took hold of me on Friday night. Since then, most of my spare time has been devoted to reading it. Murder mysteries are not my specialty, so I don't have anything to compare it to.I will say however, as I get older I find myself becoming somewhat touchy about overly descriptive and somewhat gruesome content that leaves nothing to the imagination. Music, movies, books... Still, I will probably go on to read the other 2 books in this trilogy.
Trilogy?
As I was getting close to the end of the book, I was expecting closure between the main characters but was disappointed. Boy was I surprised (and somewhat disappointed) to find there are another 2 books: The Girl Who Played with Fire and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest. I guess I'll have to wait and read.
You're dedicated. If I had to reread chapters to get into a book, I would stop reading.
ReplyDelete