Monday, October 18, 2010

Pet Peeve #16 - Clock Watching

Lately I have not been able to sleep. My mind won't shut off and I can't figure out what has me feeling so anxious. Last night I was able to get to bed at a decent hour, but just ended up tossing and turning. Could it be the season and darkness coming so early in the evening? Maybe it's the overwhelming feeling I have at work... Whatever it is, it has brought to mind yet another pet peeve of mine.


Pet Peeve #16 - Clock Watching

I am sure everyone has experienced it. 11 pm, 1 am, 1:45 am, 3:00 am... 3 and a half hours before I have to wake up. 4 am, 4:10 am, 5:30 am, just one more hour before I have to wake up. 6 am, 6:30 am, alarm and snooze button, 6:40 am, snooze button again... 7 am, I HAVE to get out of bed. 8 hours of tossing and turning with minutes of sleep here and there... How annoying!

4 comments:

  1. On nights like those, it's the sound of my alarm in the morning that finally puts me to sleep. I've actually set my alarm in the middle of the night before so I could get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on this! I find myself waking up at 4, 5, 6 every morning! And I find myself watching the clock at work, waiting for the end of my shift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been happening to me too - stress over our move... I hope things at work are ok - you are definitely the one who runs that school Jenn! I hate how problems seem a million times bigger in the middle of the night!

    ReplyDelete