The boys didn't want to get out of the truck this afternoon, so we decided to take a ride up Providence Canyon. We drove up to the quarry and Dax wanted to get out and see how high he could climb...

This reminded Justin and I of a time about 7 or 8 years ago (maybe longer) when we went up camping with some friends of ours. We camped overnight and on one of those evenings, we took a couple of tractor tires up to the top of the quarry and rolled them down this same "hill" that Dax wanted to climb. It was a blast!

On our way back down, we noticed several tires laying in the trees. We promised the boys a trip back up on the 4-wheelers and maybe our own adventure rolling some tires!
I wanna come! I love rolling things down hills! :)
ReplyDeleteI think I know who you were with ;)
ReplyDelete