Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

YESTERDAY

Dax in his school's Halloween Parade. Parents came and watched their kids parade around in their costumes. Dax didn't ever look like he was enjoying himself. He must have been taking his role very seriously.

Arrgh...

Dax asked me if I was going to work like that. When I told him I was he then asked if I was going to come to his parade dressed like that. When I told him I was he said, "Cool mom." By the looks of this picture I can only wonder if he was having second thoughts.

TODAY

Jill - Gary Oaks, Dax - Pirate, Jace - Scooby-Doo

This afternoon was pretty fun. Justin and Jill had to work so the boys and I went and visited all the grandparents. This was the first time Jace had worn his costume and this is the only picture I got of him smiling AND wearing the hood.

Grandpa Ray took the boys around his neighborhood and Grandma Pauline took the boys around hers. I am glad they did because it started to really pour later on. By the time we got home the kids had already had their fill of candy so we just ate dinner and handed out treats. Later, Kristy and Logan came for a visit and the boys were able to enjoy their sugar high together!

1 comment: