Monday, April 12, 2010

Baby Animal Days - Photos

Petting furry critters...


Cute bears, they were just playing with each other and seemed oblivious that anyone was there watching them.


Reptile world, yuck!



Dax wanted to know if the guy standing behind them was Santa Claus. I told him I didn't think so because Santa isn't from Warshington. Jace loved painting his rock and then had to carry the dang thing back to the car himself. Needless to say, it was a long walk back.



We had a great time and it is something I would definitely do next year. I was really happy it was something the whole family could go and do together. It's tough sometimes to be able to please the teenage girl and the 2 little guys at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. This looked like so much fun!! Awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How'd you get Jace to paint the rock. When we painted things at Lynn's, he kept painting the paper it was sitting on.

    ReplyDelete