Friday, April 16, 2010

Photo Friday #12 - The Fro

It was a great night tonight visiting with my mom. I haven't seen her in over a week and we had a fun time catching up on things. Talk, talk, talk... Thanks mom, you are the best!

People look at my littlest guy, Jace, and wonder where his curly hair comes from. When I get my scanner up and running, I will post a picture of my mom when she was little and a picture of Justin when he was little and there will be no more questions. I am so envious of his hair since mine is poker straight. I am letting it just grow and probably won't cut it until people tell me what a cute little girl I have. I think the time is coming soon because I have this urge to put it in clips and pony tails...

No comments:

Post a Comment