Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Leslee!

Leslee with Jace

I find the hardest blogs for me to write are those that have to do with family members, especially ones that I adore. Sometimes I lack the words to do justice about my feelings toward them. This is one of those times.

Here are some things I love about Les...
  • she is kind
  • she is fun to hang out with (we don't even have to be doing anything)
  • she is patient with my kids and loves them
  • she is a great mom
  • she makes my brother-in-law happy
  • she isn't a snot
  • she can laugh at herself
  • she knows she can just pop in anytime AND
  • she doesn't expect my house to be spotless
  • she keeps confidences


Leslee and I have had a lot of good times together and we never lack of things to talk about. Our teenagers, family, golf, food, fat...



Leslee loves her family and would do anything for them. She really goes above and beyond making sure everyone in her life has what they need to be happy.


Who's the dude?

I hope you had a great day today Les,
thanks for letting me share it.
Thank you also for being the sister I never had,
I couldn't have hand picked anyone better!

No comments:

Post a Comment