Here are 7 things about me, and 5 things that make me smile. At the end of this blog I will choose a couple (or a few) of my fellow bloggers, or to make things interesting, I think I will choose a couple fellow bloggers AND someone I would like to see start a blog!
7 Things About Me...
- I have always wished I was anything but white.
- I hate, hate, hate spiders and have already called the "grass man" to make sure I don't have any in my yard or house this year.
- I cannot get massages because I am too ticklish.
- I would love to perform in an orchestra or do anything on stage...
- I could eat chips and salsa everyday.
- I wish Han Solo, well you know...
- I have a secret.
5 Things That Make Me Smile...
- My husband and kids.
- Hearing someone unusual say "the queen-mother of all dirty words".
- Someone smiling at me.
- When the dog runs into things or looks 2 different directions with his bug eyes.
- Fresh, wrinkly babies.
Remember when you took me to get a pedicure? I started giggling because she was tickling my feet. I felt really stupid when everyone looked at me.
ReplyDelete