
Ok, I have never been one to bake, just ask my kids. I'll cook up a nice gourmet dinner, but you can bet your butt we'll be going out for some Dairy Queen afterward because I don't do/make dessert. Why? I think it's because I always saw what a pain it was for my mom and dad to bake. The mixing, rising, layer after layer, sifting, scalding, browning, measuring, pinching, beating, kneading, and then the clean-up...
no thanks.
Well, I thought I would try making some cinnamon rolls to cure this craving I've had. I thought that maybe if I made them I would not want to eat them (no, I am not THAT bad of a cook), but to bronze them and put them on display since I don't bake things very often.
Guess what? They were relatively easy, I only had to call my mom twice, my house smelled marvelous and they tasted... DIVINE!
Lately you can "bake" almost anything much easier than 20-30 years ago. And it's still very delicious!
ReplyDeletePS -- Cinammon rolls is not my "craving" ... but it could be now! :)
They look good. But, dang, now you know my secret!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous!
ReplyDelete