OVER BEANS & WIENERS
Jace has an incredible vocabulary and understanding for a 2 year old. Here are a few things he said to me this week:
"Mom, the carpet looks horrible."
Yes, he is right. This is the time of year that I get out the heavy duty carpet cleaner and get my carpets looking decent for holiday visitors.
"Look mom, the sky looks so wonderful."
We were laying on the couch waiting for the sun to come up. Since I have been off work, he has managed to get up EVERY DAY before it's light out. This particular morning the sunrise was truly wonderful.
"Amazing."
I don't remember what was so amazing other than his use of the word...
"Mom, what do the ghosts feed the monkeys? Boonanas! Hahaha..."
We have a Sesame Street Halloween video that he loves to watch. This is one of many Halloween jokes he has been telling.
Those are some very cute, clever sayings from Jace! Very impressive for a 2 year-old!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh.... I miss Jace.
ReplyDelete