Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ancient Chinese Secret, huh?

I have a lot on my mind and yet nothing to write about...
  • my niece Lola
  • school
  • Jill's graduation
  • graduate dinner
  • another 60 graduates
  • Disneyland
  • money
  • the fate of South Campus
  • Memorial Day
  • the garden
  • the birds
  • my comforter (bedspread)
Have you ever been so busy and had your mind so occupied, you couldn't even put one thought together?

"squirrel"

Do you remember this commercial? The baby is crying, the boss is yelling, the phone is ringing and the woman in the middle of it all exclaims,




Speaking of Calgon... For whatever reason, the following commercial was a favorite of mine when I was younger. I looked up the air date and found it was from the early 70s , I would have been 6 or 7! It left such an impact on me, I memorized every word and can still recite it.



Will you look at that? 30+ years later and for just a moment... Calgon took me away!

2 comments:

  1. Fate of South Campus? Is it in trouble?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Early 70's? How do I remember that commercial then? And just for the record, I know exactly how that feels. My brain feels full, but I can't get anything out when I need it.

    ReplyDelete