Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's day is one holiday that I love. Not because it's a day I get my way, or the presents, or having another excuse to eat too much, but because it gives me a chance to let those that I love know just how much and why. I was fortunate enough to see all my moms today...

I love and appreciate each one of these ladies for different reasons. I am happy that they are all a part of my life and especially that they are a part of my family.


Mom - thanks for loving me no matter what. Thanks for giving me life and for being an amazing example to me. I love our relationship, spending time together whenever, doing whatever.


Marie - thanks for always making me feel part of the family. I love how you enjoy and take the time to put little events and traditions together for the family.


Pauline - thanks for putting up with me through a number of tough years. I admire you for the countless hours of service and dedication you show to those around you.


Shelley - thanks for your kind words and for being interested in what my family is doing. Thanks for always making family time together fun and enjoyable.

Today was an awesome day spent visiting and being visited by family. My husband and kids let me sleep in today and were happy to be as helpful as they could. Jill poured me a big bowl of mini-wheats and Dax and Jace were extra cuddly. I love being a mother and I have 3 incredible kids that make my life meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment