I am LOST for words.
I don't often watch every episode of every season of a TV drama, but I did with LOST. It was a heck of an emotional rollercoaster and one that I would like to ride again. I would love to own it on DVD and be able to watch each episode, knowing the outcome.
I don't often watch every episode of every season of a TV drama, but I did with LOST. It was a heck of an emotional rollercoaster and one that I would like to ride again. I would love to own it on DVD and be able to watch each episode, knowing the outcome.
Looking back at my original post (LOST... oh brotha), I have to say my opinion of my favorite characters didn't change much. Everyone just kind of grew on me at different times for different reasons.
I know it's silly, but it took me to another place at least once a week for the past year, which I guess is what TV is all about. Was I disappointed? Not with the finale... just that it was the finale.
On a funny note...


It was awesome.
ReplyDelete