I don't know what it is about weeding, but I love doing it. I think it is therapeutic to sit in dirt, pull weeds and just think.
My kids were such a big help to me today. Jill cleared out one of my flowerbeds, Dax picked up garbage and did his own weed pulling and Jace just stood around asking all of us, "What are you doing there?". We must have spent a good 3-4 hours in our front yard getting it pretty. I planted pansies for the first time and I am excited to see if they can tolerate full sun.
After lunch, the boys and I went to the Logan River trail. It is so pretty and peaceful. Dax was able to get on his bike and it was nice being the one having to keep up with him. I got quite the workout pushing Jace in the stroller. One of their favorite things to do is collect large sticks throughout the trail and then toss them into the river before we leave. It was a fun day and the weather was just beautiful.
Of course, I forgot my camera!
You enjoy weeding? Get on over to our house...NOW!!! :)
ReplyDelete