Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Weekend Miller Camp-out

Welcome back tree and fall leaves, I missed you...

Every Memorial Day, the Miller family gets together and camps out in the backyard of Grandpa Roy & Grandma Peggy's house. They have 5 married boys (one of them is my stepfather-in-law, Dave) and a whole bunch of grandkids and great-grandkids. It is a lot of fun for everyone... What I like most about camping with this family is how relaxing it is. No one needs entertaining, no one has a schedule of events and no one cares that you could probably use a shower. The kids (all 50 of them) play real well together and so do the adults. This year the weather behaved and we even ended up with a little (ok a lot) of color.

Thanks Roy and Peggy for opening up your home and yard and for making this time of year special for the whole lot of us!

Of course, I didn't recharge my camera battery after all the film I took at Dax's kindergarten program, so I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked. And for the record, Dax took the majority of these pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment