Monday, May 17, 2010

Pet Peeve #12 - Holes

I haven't had a pet peeve to speak of in the past few weeks and while this is totally lam-o, it is indeed a peeve of mine...

Pet Peeve #12 - Holes

My son Dax goes through blue jeans like crazy. Is it because he is a boy? Is it because he is constantly running around at full speed? Is it because jean makers are using poor material? I don't know... I just bought Dax his 7th pair of pants since the beginning of the year. No joke. I have thought of sewing patches on his knees, but then you would just notice that not only do his pants have patches, but they are way too short as well. The boy is growing like a weed. Thankfully it is short season!

Why is it in the summer that his bare knees aren't all banged up?




1 comment:

  1. I'm waiting for the end of school so I can cut off all Logan's pants for shorts because, not only do they have holes in the knees, they are too short. He wears through socks like crazy. I've never seen so many holes in socks.

    ReplyDelete