Friday, July 2, 2010

4th of July Fireworks

I love taking my kids to the 4th of July fireworks in Logan. It is one of my favorite things to do in the summer and I look forward to watching my kids enjoy the show.

Jace was making us giggle with, "I want to go back to the car" and "this is scary" while hiding underneath his blanket. But after a while he was making up all kinds of funny words like, "doeeng" and "ooooohhhhh" and quite enjoying himself.



Dax likes to say, "this one is for grandma" and then changes his mind when a real good one goes off, then it's "oh wait, that one was mine".



As usual, the finale was awesome. Jace seemed a little freaked out about the noise but kept talking about the "fireworks" on the way home. He also kept saying, "go, go, go dad" because we weren't moving very fast out of the parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment