Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bits & Pieces

  • Worked at the district office today. Thankfully, I didn't have to go in until noon. Will be working full days, Wednesday and Thursday and then again on Monday. Dax told me I looked nice today... probably because I actually "got ready"
  • Took first in my flight this afternoon. Red, White and Blue tournament usually kicks my butt because we tee off from different tee boxes (hence the title). It was nice to hang out with my girlfriends
  • Miss Jill. She will be back next Monday... with treats
  • Getting used to having her dog, Sheba, wet nosing me every chance she gets
  • Speaking of dogs, I accidentally whacked Frodo right between the eyes with a hot wheels car. Kind of felt bad because he walked off like he'd been drinking. I am sure he was seeing stars
  • Jace told me he loved me for no particular reason... ahhhh sweetness
  • Came home after work to find my mom and kids having water fights in the backyard. That was shocking because I can remember a water fight my brother had with my mom when he was Dax's age and it didn't turn out very pretty

2 comments:

  1. Was that the one while we were washing the car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post... love that Jace told you he loved you for no reason... I can totally relate, Casey doesn't tell me "I love you" yet but he will say "mmmmm" and lean in to give me a kiss at the most random times. Motherhood is pretty awesome!

    Now I think you'll need to expound upon the water fight story... :)

    ReplyDelete