Happy Birthday sweetie. It was fun to spend the morning/afternoon on the golf course with you! Since I have already blogged about you here, I thought it would be fun to ask Dax a bunch of questions about you and record his responses... I hope you enjoy!
How old did your dad turn today?
31 or is it 36? OK type 37... or 38
What is his favorite hobby?
Computer
What is your favorite thing you do with your dad?
He throws the football at me.
Where does you dad work and what does he do?
Jail. He does some lunch, he feeds them lunch and dinner and (shrugs shoulders), lunch and breakfast. The people in jail.
If you could buy your dad anything for his birthday, what would it be?
The watch that he has.
What is your dad's favorite car?
A bumblebee.
What does your dad say all the time?
Shhhh, be quiet.
What is his favorite color?
Ummm, green or blue, green or blue, I don't know. One of them has to be right.
What is the best thing about your dad?
He loves on me.
Who do you think your dad looks like?
He looks like, I'll tell you what he looks like... he looks like Jace.
Who is your dad's favorite actor?
I don't know.
What is your dad's favorite movie?
How to Train Your Dragon.
What is his favorite song?
Whatever Jason Aldean sings.
What does your dad tell you all the time?
Clean your room.
Tell me something about your dad that no one else knows.
He is cool.
What is your dad's favorite holiday.
Uhhh, Spring.
What is his favorite hat?
A golf hat.
What is your dad's favorite animal?
Dog
What is something your dad hates doing?
Cleaning
If your dad were a super hero, who would he be?
Bat... no... Superman
31 or is it 36? OK type 37... or 38
What is his favorite hobby?
Computer
What is your favorite thing you do with your dad?
He throws the football at me.
Where does you dad work and what does he do?
Jail. He does some lunch, he feeds them lunch and dinner and (shrugs shoulders), lunch and breakfast. The people in jail.
If you could buy your dad anything for his birthday, what would it be?
The watch that he has.
What is your dad's favorite car?
A bumblebee.
What does your dad say all the time?
Shhhh, be quiet.
What is his favorite color?
Ummm, green or blue, green or blue, I don't know. One of them has to be right.
What is the best thing about your dad?
He loves on me.
Who do you think your dad looks like?
He looks like, I'll tell you what he looks like... he looks like Jace.
Who is your dad's favorite actor?
I don't know.
What is your dad's favorite movie?
How to Train Your Dragon.
What is his favorite song?
Whatever Jason Aldean sings.
What does your dad tell you all the time?
Clean your room.
Tell me something about your dad that no one else knows.
He is cool.
What is your dad's favorite holiday.
Uhhh, Spring.
What is his favorite hat?
A golf hat.
What is your dad's favorite animal?
Dog
What is something your dad hates doing?
Cleaning
If your dad were a super hero, who would he be?
Bat... no... Superman
Seriously son spring? What a great birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that Dax thinks that no one knows that Justin is cool!! :) Love your whole family- you guys are great and I hope Justin had an awesome day!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know Justin was cool either.
ReplyDeleteLove it...priceless!
ReplyDelete