What's neat about this home is that it was never lived in before I bought it. When the Realtor pulled up the driveway, I remember thinking, ya right... new neighborhood, new home, way bigger than my apartment... there is no way I would be approved let alone afford to make the payments. Then there was the yard... I didn't have one. What about a garage and would I ever have enough money to finish the basement?
Well, here I am 9 years later, married with 2 more kids and the house is basically finished... who knew?

Such a beautiful home, Jenn! I've felt the same way about our house in Logan - and it's old, 1953. I'm going to miss it. Amazing how a house becomes a home, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteYou do have a beautiful home... made even more beautiful because of the awesome people who reside there! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome home! And now that I've read that title I've got the song "Our House" by Madness on the brain! Love the '80s!!
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful home!
ReplyDelete