Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Melissa!

With all the time I have spent with my best friend this last week, I am surprised I don't have any pictures of her. I am seriously going to have to work on that! Well, she is not the kind of gal that likes the spotlight anyway, so I don't feel so bad. I will tell you though, she is beautiful, kind, generous, and talented. I love her and I am so thankful that I have her as my friend.

Melissa and I have been through many good times and some tough times. We have laughed, cried, bitched and ate ourselves silly together. We support, we lift up, we tease, we love, we drive, we create, we dream, we browse, we play, we share, and we know when to stay the hell away! We are true "kindred spirits" and every time we get together we build on a friendship that will last our lifetime.

OK, I found a picture! This was at my wedding. Melissa did my flowers and some of the photography..


No comments:

Post a Comment