Friday, May 14, 2010

Beans & Wieners





OVER BEANS & WIENERS



Dax is a great storyteller. Sometimes I wonder what he tells his grandparents and school teacher and mostly I wonder if they worry about him or think he is just being funny. I don't know where he comes up with some of this stuff...

This was a conversation Dax had with his Grandpa Dave. They were in the car and they were talking about the Incredible Hulk. I will try my best to relay the story correctly, but it has been awhile since this happened.
I believe they were talking about the movie or maybe the video game.

GD: Dax, have you seen The Incredible Hulk?

Dax: No, my mom and dad say that the hulk is too mean and angry and they won't let me.

GD: Why do you think the Hulk is so angry?

Dax: Maybe because he has a wife.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new layout.... so cute! I love beans and weiners! Always make me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete