Sometimes my parents would have me watch my brother while they went out for the evening. We did a lot of fun and funny things together. My brother seems to have a way better memory of some of the things we did, like prank phone calls, snoop for presents, leave the house and go to the mall, etc. If I didn't have this picture to remind me of something else we did, I probably would have blocked this out of my mind too!
Ok, this picture is so funny on so many levels. Seriously, what little brother would let their sister dress them up like a girl? I think I would have been 12, which meant Matt was 6... I LOVE the look on his face and the earrings and glasses are brilliant! Notice the Bee Gees and Shaun Cassidy posters... What is with the gun? WOW!

Oh my gosh!! Thanks so much for sharing this... I cannot stop laughing! You guys are too fun! :)
ReplyDeleteYou don't remember the gun? That is how you got me to wear a dress.
ReplyDelete