Sunday, November 8, 2009

LOST Characters - oh brotha...

OK, here it is. I listed all the LOST characters to date from my most favorite to least favorite in male and female categories.




Desmond
- his picture is worth a thousand words... rrrowwwrrrr




Jack - I love Jack's take charge attitude. I also love the fact that he is in touch with his feminine side; bring the tissues, this guy loves to cry

Jin - Asian man that can kick some serious butt - can you say hot in Korean? 뜨거운

Ben - I don't trust him but he is growing on me, gotta feel bad for a guy that was raised by Uncle Rico

Hurley - sweet, he is so me when it comes to food

Charlie - he will always be a hobbit to me

Locke - loved him in the 1st & 2nd season but then he got a bit weird

Mr. Eko - so much to say, so little reason to say it

Sawyer - I don't see the attraction other than he has a way with words-I wonder what my nickname would be... he's got baggage and a really long torso - keep your shirt on James

Sayid - aside from his bad taste in women, Sayid rocked in season 1, hope to see better things from him in season 4

Michael - "yawn"

Walt - creepy kid, I expect to see him again

Boone - reminded me of a young Indiana Jones and then he died






Kate - aside from her buck-teeth, Kate is a natural beauty and a beast...




Juliet - I want to like her but I don't trust her

Danielle - I would pick her first to play on my softball team

Sun - she is pretty nice, for an adulterer

Claire - oh, I called this one, I can't wait to see the storyline between her and Jack develop

Ana-Lucia - she grew on me and then died

Rose - nice spiritual lady

Libby - I liked her because she was fond of Hurley but let's face it, their children would have been u-g-l-y

Shannon - make the whining stop... oh, uh, thanks

1 comment:

  1. I would do whatever Sayid wanted me to do.

    And I would certainly do whatever Kate would want me to do too. :)

    ReplyDelete