Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ka-ka... Silly Addiction

I love to play the BOBBLE game. I don't remember how I discovered this game, but I am sure my brother had something to do with it because I would borrow it from him. I remember sneaking into Jill's room at night so that I could play it uninterrupted... I think Jill was around 6 years old. I finally beat the game and promptly gave it back to Matt.

After I moved into this house and had the basement finished, I thought it would be fun to play it on the big screen. Again, I stayed up way too late to play this game. I beat it again... and promptly gave it back to Matt.

The other night, I was looking through the games on bored.com and guess what I found? Oh dear... I am already up too late working on my blog.


2 comments: