Friday, July 30, 2010

Rock-a-Buy Maytag

I had the wonderful opportunity to rock Jace to sleep tonight. In doing so, I nodded off a couple of times and even went into dream mode. That being said, tonight's post will be brief...

For about a week now, the freezer on our side by side refrigerator was not keeping our food frozen. The middle bar inside the fridge was abnormally hot to touch and when we pulled it out from the wall we also found a large burn mark in our linoleum. SCARY! Yesterday we bought a new fridge and today we had ARS come out and bid what it would cost to redo our kitchen floors... home insurance might even cover the cost of both. Right on...

So far, I love my new fridge and I was able to enjoy a couple of frozen otter pops today.

3 comments:

  1. Now that is just plain freaky to have burn marks from a freezer! Ironic? Bizarre? What the freak is that all about?! I'm glad you have a new fridge and can enjoy FROZEN otter pops (yum...I'm craving them now!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Matt stole my comment. (But, I was going to add mmmmmm..... frozen otter pops.)

    ReplyDelete