This morning when he woke up it was red, hot and much larger than the night before. My mom and JLowe suggested I take him to the doctor... I probably would have waited another day or so, but they had me all worried. The doctor didn't know what caused it (she suspected a bite of some kind) and put him on an antibiotic to be on the safe side.
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Big Foot
Last night I noticed Jace's ankle was all swollen. As far as I know, he hadn't hurt himself and there weren't any puncture wounds to suggest he had been stung. I gave him some Motrin and he slept soundly through the night.
This morning when he woke up it was red, hot and much larger than the night before. My mom and JLowe suggested I take him to the doctor... I probably would have waited another day or so, but they had me all worried. The doctor didn't know what caused it (she suspected a bite of some kind) and put him on an antibiotic to be on the safe side.

You wouldn't have known anything was troubling the kid, he didn't complain and continued to walk and run like always. He did however, scratch it quite a bit and he wouldn't let anyone, but me, touch it. Hopefully, we will see some improvement in the next couple of days.
This morning when he woke up it was red, hot and much larger than the night before. My mom and JLowe suggested I take him to the doctor... I probably would have waited another day or so, but they had me all worried. The doctor didn't know what caused it (she suspected a bite of some kind) and put him on an antibiotic to be on the safe side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He seemed like normal when I dropped in to see him this morning.
ReplyDeleteWhat a tough cookie!! I'd have been complaining!! Hope it heals quickly!!
ReplyDelete