Dax - June 2006I know he looks like he was hit by a truck, but it's just dirt folks...
Jace - August 2010
I love that boys can get dirty, real dirty, and it doesn't even phase them.
I love that they can be sweaty and stinky and just plop down on the couch and read a book.
I love that they really, really enjoy their Popsicles and don't mind being sticky.
I love that they can dig for worms and don't mind picking up and pinching the life out of bugs.
I love that they fart and giggle about it as early as a year old.
I love that they can wrestle with dad one minute and hug and kiss their mom the next.
I especially love my boys.
I love that they can be sweaty and stinky and just plop down on the couch and read a book.
I love that they really, really enjoy their Popsicles and don't mind being sticky.
I love that they can dig for worms and don't mind picking up and pinching the life out of bugs.
I love that they fart and giggle about it as early as a year old.
I love that they can wrestle with dad one minute and hug and kiss their mom the next.
I especially love my boys.
I really enjoyed this post! And those are great pictures of your boys!
ReplyDeleteheh... Dax looks like a zombie.
ReplyDelete