Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Pop In

I am not a fan of the pop in... unless I am at work and then I really like it! Today my nephew, Logan, and my sister-in-law, Kristy, dropped in on me at work. I was actually working too, which was nice. I like to set the example to Logan when I can!

They brought me some yummy white chocolate squares that were awesome. I took a couple with every intent to share with JLowe, but ended up eating them both myself. Sorry Jill, but you were gone too long and they were calling my name. I know, if anyone, you can appreciate my plight.

Thanks for breaking up my day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad we just happened to have brownies in our backpack as we passed your work, so we had a reason to stop by. We might come back. Logan is looking for grasshoppers to feed to your frog.

    ReplyDelete