One of the projects I wanted to complete before going back to work was to organize all my photos and memorabilia and get them filed in my filing cabinet. While I was going through things, I came across a number of cards and letters to me from Jill when she was little. Here is one I would like to share. I think Jill was in 3rd or 4th grade but I am not sure because it doesn't have a date on it.Jill (6), Me (29)
Dear Mom I love you so much it hurts.Roses are red Vilots are blue,
Mac and Chesse is sweet and so are
you! I am going to buy a dinner for
two just for me and you.
Thank you for everything youv done for me.
Man I love you. Remind me about the dinner thing.Thanks for making me delicas dinners!I'll give you 50 hugs and 50 kiss on your special day.
You help me reach the stars when I have truoble doing Math problems on my Home Work! You kiss me when im hurt. You cheer me up when im sad! This is the special day for you when your feeling bad. Did I menchin that I love you so much. You are so pritty.I'll make you breakfast in bed! I LOVE YOU!!!!
Love Jillian
No comments:
Post a Comment