Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bits and Pieces

  • Today was Dax's first day of the 1st grade. He told me his day was too long and it wasn't as fun as Kindergarten. I told him that it would get better, that he just needed a good night's sleep
  • I feel so rotten. Apparently me and 25 faculty members from Logan High got a case of food poisoning from a luncheon we attended on Monday. I didn't go to work today, which was very unlike anything I would ever do in my right mind. I appreciate my boss and JLowe for being so understanding. That will teach me for joking around and telling them I was going to take a personal day on the 1st day of school
  • I haven't thrown up in 10 years
  • Jace told Justin that the school lawn looked "horrible". He has incredible speaking skills for a 2 year old

2 comments:

  1. That sucks that you got food poisoning!! I hope you feel better soon! I'm assuming that when you mentioned that you haven't thrown up in 10 years that today put an end to that record...that sucks, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 years? That is quite the vomit-free streak!

    ReplyDelete