Day One - Logan River Golf Course
Rain, rain, go away. Nope... This is us in our cart looking happy. We spent our time bonding and laughing at the ladies next to us. Despite the weather and taking a day off work to just sit around in the rain, it was fun. I learned a couple of things... you are never to old to enjoy the company of a good friend in less than optimal situations and you are never too old to enjoy a little Mary Jane. I will leave it at that!
It was a little cool this morning, but the sun was shining and the sky was clear. We were so fortunate to be paired up with a couple of women from our own association and they were fun to play with. I have been lucky so far and have not suffered through a tournament golfing with a couple of bitchy blue-hairs! It was a 2 person scramble and Holly and I ham and egged it. We ended up shooting an 87, so with our handicap we took second place - net.
No comments:
Post a Comment