Bits & Pieces
- Today was the first day of the Cache Valley Getaway. This is a 2 day golf tournament for ladies... we were rained out. Seriously? It hasn't really rained during the day for almost 2 months.
- It's so nice to have friends that you can spend 2 hours with in a cart in the golf course parking lot, hoping to hell the rain/hail will stop so you can play golf. Giggle, giggle...
- Jill got a job today. She will be working part time at Hastings Bookstore. This was also her first day of college. She was bored!
- Got to drive a Hummer. I want one. Leather seats that warmed my butt after a long day in the cold. Sweet.
- My kids love having their grandma here to watch them while I work. Grandma is so "nice".
Last year I had a free round of 18 holes at a beautiful course. My buddy from work came with me and we played about 6 holes before the freezing rains came ... I made him play three more holes because I was shooting the best round of my life. At one point we hunkered down behind a shed for about 30 minutes and it was so much fun just laughing through the cold!
ReplyDeleteGiggle giggle
ReplyDelete