Sunday, August 22, 2010

So Frustrated!

Arrgh... my computer is running so slowly. It sounds like it's doing a lot, but that is all it's doing. Anyway, since I am about ready to launch the thing out the window, I am just going to do a quick movie review and call it a night.

I liked it.

3 comments:

  1. My computer has been running really slow today, too. It bugs the crap out of me!! Sorry for your computer issues, but on a happier note I totally agree with you - I like this movie a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... MY computer isn't loading a picture so I have no idea what movie you reviewed! :P Freaking computers! I'm sure the movie was great though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no expectations going in and came out really, really liking it. I thought that actors did a tremendous job acting like the old ones.

    ReplyDelete