Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ladies' Club Championship

Today I golfed the 2nd half of the Ladies' Club Championship. Last week, I shot pretty good (for me) and this week I shot pretty bad... Still I won 2nd place in my flight) which means $40 to spend at the clubhouse. It was so, so hot and I feel a little sick to my stomach so I think I'll get right to bed. I don't know if it's golfing in the heat or the fact that school starts tomorrow and I am nervous for Dax or I am nervous because I have scheduled a number of my students for 2 classes that don't exist... long story.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the golf victory but I want to hear about the classes that don't exist. I swear I took some of those in my senior year of high school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish some of the classes I took in high school didn't exist. ;)

    ReplyDelete