Is it just me or did the this year's final 10 all have googly eyes? Maybe it's a new look that I am too old to sport...
Go Miss South Africa!

Update: Ok, Miss South Africa didn't make the final 5, so I am going to have to say Miss Ukraine based on the final question.

Update: Miss Mexico=Miss Universe 2010
Certainly beautiful, great evening gown and she answered her question alright, but I got the feeling she was a bit full of herself... maybe it was just nerves.
Certainly beautiful, great evening gown and she answered her question alright, but I got the feeling she was a bit full of herself... maybe it was just nerves.
Based on the photos you posted I think Miss South Africa should have won. Mexico, eh? Based on the photo she does look kind of stuck on herself.
ReplyDeleteI love beauty pageants too! I haven't watched one for many years, but we (my friends and I) never missed back in high school!
ReplyDelete