Friday, December 18, 2009
Happy Birthday Zoe!
Happy 4th Birthday to my sweet niece, Zoe.
Zoe is an adorable little girl. I don't get to spend a lot of time with her but the time that I do spend with her is precious. She takes her time to warm up to me but when she does, she is all hugs... She likes to sit on my lap and read books. Zoe has always had a special fondness for her Uncle Justin.
Zoe loves the water, this is her at Lake Powell (one of my favorite pictures)...
Zoe has got some moves, this is her dancing to "Boom Boom Pow" by the Black Eyed Peas...
The one person in our family that she loves to death is Dax. She is always following him around and wants him to pay attention to her. He loves her too, but he doesn't want anyone to know it! At Dax's birthday party this year, I asked the kids who their favorite super hero was, without any hesitation Zoe piped up and said, "Dax".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment