Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Favorite Things - Diet Cherry Pepsi

To all my followers I must first apologize for the short and unfunny, dull posts this week. We have been very busy during the holidays and I have not had much time to blog. This being said, here is another "dud" of a blog.

I LOVE DIET CHERRY PEPSI! (did the caps and exclamation mark help with your boredom?)



When I am sad, a diet cherry pepsi makes me happy. When I am mad, a diet cherry pepsi make me less angry. When I am feeling fat, a diet cherry pepsi makes me feel like I am at least trying to stay slim. If I am lonely, a diet cherry pepsi keeps me company. When I am embarrassed, I can always hide behind a diet cherry pepsi can. When I am agitated, a diet cherry pepsi calms me down. You get the picture...

Need a favor? Want to bribe me? Just bring me a diet cherry pepsi.

No comments:

Post a Comment