Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Favorite Things - Naps

This is also something that I have loved since I was a little girl and still enjoy to this day. There are many different varieties: the mid-afternoon power nap, the Sunday all day long nap, the before dinner nap, the after dinner nap, the snooze button nap, the outdoor summer nap, the passenger nap, the before bed nap...

If I could take one during my 8 hour day, I would. If I could pull over in my car after work, I would. If I could have one after every meal, I would. If I could nap after a nap, I would.

The peace, the warmth, the quick dream. Ah, zzzzzzzzzzz...

OK, I feel much better now. My second most favorite thing besides getting in a good nap myself is watching my kids nap...

(This is where I would post some cute pictures of my kids if my computer wasn't being a beast, instead you get a kitty cat)

No comments:

Post a Comment