OK, so do you really know how to play that game? I read the actual rules and tried to play it with Logan. He was real upset it wasn't going how he thought. Maybe I'll just let him make up rules to play by. We'll now what to do, and he will always win because the rules will change when he is losing.
Truth be told? We don't play exactly by the rules. We play just enough that he is getting his mothers worth and I am not irritated for more than 20 minutes at a time. It is pretty cool how they *pop* open though,
OK, so do you really know how to play that game? I read the actual rules and tried to play it with Logan. He was real upset it wasn't going how he thought. Maybe I'll just let him make up rules to play by. We'll now what to do, and he will always win because the rules will change when he is losing.
ReplyDeleteTruth be told? We don't play exactly by the rules. We play just enough that he is getting his mothers worth and I am not irritated for more than 20 minutes at a time.
ReplyDeleteIt is pretty cool how they *pop* open though,