Can I just tell you that I bought my dad the new Trans-Siberian Orchestra album, New Castle, and it TOTALLY ROCKS?
Can I also tell you that all the nice things I wrote about my co-workers on Thanksgiving I am now taking back? Yes, I was the butt of many jokes today just because I wanted to share my musical interest. NO ONE will be getting a copy for Christmas (that was my plan), NO ONE will be getting anything for Christmas, that includes you, Jill. Dancing to my music like Elaine Benes does not warrant you a present either. I can take sarcasm and criticism on just about anything but my music.
To Steve A, this music is NOTHING like metalocalypse! Ok, maybe a little but Dethklok does not have any Christmas music, I looked. And if they did, I would probably like them even more.
Just remember folks, I am planning your schedules...
Funny how we both did a music blog today. And let the Haters hate.
ReplyDeleteWe all know they are closet John Tesh fans anyhoo.
Thanks for making me feel better!
ReplyDelete