Well, we ordered from Bountiful Baskets again this week. This time we ordered the regular basket and their 20# fruit basket as well. Again I am pleasantly surprised. No more shopping produce aisles at Walmart! Yah!
If you have never had an Asian pear, holy moly, they are delicious. Crisp like an apple, sweet like a pear. Needless to say, my tummy has been a little upset this afternoon. It will take time for my body to get used to eating so much fruit.
Anyway, here is what we got this time. The regular basket was even better than last week, it included broccoli and baby carrots as well as celery and cherry tomatoes. We picked up in Hyrum and it was really busy. There were probably 50+ people in front of us and I can't but wonder if that is why our basket had a better selection in it. More people = better basket?
The first basket was $15 and had the following: 4 plummelos, 10 bananas, 8 cameo apples, 5 Asian pears, 5 navel oranges, romaine lettuce, pint of cherry tomatoes, bunch of broccoli, 2 pkgs baby carrots
The 20# fruit basket was an additional $14 and had the following: 2 plummelos, 2 grapefruits, 6 limes, 6 lemons, 25 mandarins, 12 minneloas, 2 pink grapefruits
Again, I cannot tell you how nice it is when my kids want a snack, I have many different kinds of fruit to offer. It is also nice for Justin and I to be able to make better choices for ourselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment