Thursday, February 25, 2010

Movie Review - Moulin Rouge!



My brother's "Movie Guilty Pleasure" blog listed Moulin Rouge as one of his favorites. I had never seen it, but Jill had and suggested we rent it.

Within the first 10 minutes, I was beginning to wonder what the heck Jill and Matt were thinking. I was trippin. As I continued to watch it, the story grew on me and so did Ewan and Nicole.

I think I will add this to my movie collection. The music was great and the visual imagery was stunning. I appreciate art that can make me raise my eyebrow.

2 comments:

  1. We were wary of this movie too but did see it when it came out on DVD and we loved it... we even had the movie poster hanging in our family room for years!!! I heart Ewan McGregor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you dug it. It is a strange movie.

    ReplyDelete