Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pet Peeve #4 - Mad Cow

Yesterday's post was supposed to be a pet peeve, but unfortunately mad cow took over and I completely forgot. This brings me to...



Pet Peeve #4 - Forgetfulness

Things I have forgotten in the last week:
  • my kid at school (again)
  • Jace's 2 year well baby check (2x's)
  • that my hair appointment was on Thursday, not Friday
  • Justin's work schedule
  • to turn the heat down
  • to give Justin's work schedule to the sitter (2x's)
  • to buy bread, milk and a shower curtain
  • I just thought of something else... and forgot
  • to turn on the dryer
  • to give my daughter a $25 check for school (2 days in a row)
There have been many other things that I have forgotten to do or say and I am sure places that I was supposed to be, but guess what? I forgot...



No comments:

Post a Comment