Sunday, February 14, 2010

How Do I Love Thee?

Nothing like spending a Valentine evening with Dr. Pepper, a bag of salt 'n vinegar chips and creamy dill dip!

Even though Justin is at work tonight, this weekend has been pretty nice. I think it is the first weekend in 6 months that Justin has not been working. We didn't do a whole heck of a lot but it was great to have him home.

I've been thinking all day about what to blog about and I still haven't come up with anything. Blogging has not been a real chore for me; I always seem to have something to say and once I start writing, the words just flow.

A while back, and I mean a real while back, I gave Justin a "Top 100 Reasons That I love You" list. I am certain I could come up with another 100 reasons. I am also certain that there are many that I would scratch off the original list because some things that I used to love about him, now just drive me crazy! :) Seriously though, I am pretty lucky to have such a great husband. I love, love, love him and am so proud of him. Since it is Valentine's Day, I give you...



10 Reasons I Love Justin
  1. He makes me laugh.
  2. He loves Jill, Dax and Jace to death and is a great father.
  3. He is easy-going.
  4. He thinks I am funny.
  5. He is so good-looking!
  6. He doesn't complain about work and is a great cop.
  7. He lets me hang out with my friends on occasion.
  8. He would rather have fun than clean the house.
  9. He loves my family.
  10. He enjoys just spending time at home with me and the kids.




No comments:

Post a Comment